Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

Those Kind of Bloggers

I didn't want to be one of those people.

You know, the ones who only live in their online world, creating beautiful ideals while living only a partial real life. I fought this whole online life for a few years. I made excuses:

I can't be a mom blogger seeing as I'm not a mom.
I can't be a diy blogger since I'm not crafty.
I can't be a thoughtful blogger because my writing isn't the best ever.
I can't be a....yeah.

That's what I told myself. But what if I process things by writing? What if my 'real life' has suffered because I wasn't processing it through the filter of my writing? What if maybe, I should just write for me? What if I long for the relationships that come from connecting with people who re blogging for the very same reasons that I am?

I dunno.

I'm one of those people.

You know, the ones who have to understand everything they say, feel, or do. My world is not right if I haven't had time to process life. I'm weird and unique like all of us. But I'm letting go of perfection and sense, just following my Leader's call.

We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment